Here’s another thing I just learned from a friend. Wraps!
1. Salad veggies – basically anything you like! Lettuce, tomatoes, salad greens, cucumber…..
2. Grilled meat – again, you can simply get roasted chicken from Cold Storage or other shops.
3. Sauce and condiments – again, your preference! BBQ sauce, tahini, mayo, ketchup, mustard, salsa …….
4. Cheese & others – whatever you like. Besides cheese, you can add pickles, olives, etc
5. Tortilla soft wrap – From supermarket
1. Wrap ingredients with the tortilla wrap, drizzled with whatever sauce and condiments you choose.
Now, you can’t get any simpler than that, I am sure!