Serves : 4
- 2pc cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 2 stalks lemongrass, chopped fine
- handful Chinese celery, chopped fine
- 4 birdseye chilli/chilli padi, chopped fine
- 1tbs fish sauce
- 1tbs lime juice
- 1 tsp sugar
- Salad greens
- Mix the fish sauce, lime juice and sugar in a bowl to dissolve the sugar.
- Mix the shredded chick, celery, lemongrass and chilli in a bowl.
- Toss the chicken and herb mixture with the fish sauce and lime.
- Eat with salad greens
Note : I personally prefer this chilled.